“You? You’re awesome! You’re made that way.”
It’s likely that you’ve heard of Kid President, an 11-year-old boy from Tennessee whose inspirational and funny videos are making people’s lives a little happier these days. His latest video, “Kid President’s Letter to a Person on Their First Day Here,” has some great messages for kids and adults alike (see my favorites below). If you haven’t seen it, take four and a half minutes to watch it. Your day will be a little happier.
- “Being a person is hard sometimes. You should give people high-fives just for getting out of bed.”
- “Treat everybody like it’s their birthday. Even if they don’t deserve it. Because we all mess up sometimes. The biggest mess-up? Not forgiving each others’ mess-ups.”
- “You? You’re awesome! You’re made that way.”
- “Even if hate has a bullhorn, love is louder. So let your life be loud!”
- “You’re awake. You’re awesome. Live like it.”
Kid President’s Letter to a Person on Their First Day Here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l5-EwrhsMzY&list=SPzvRx_johoA-YabI6FWcU-jL6nKA1Um-t&index=2