Happy National School Counseling Week!
It’s National School Counseling Week! I’ll take this opportunity to humbly thank many who help the Westminster counseling program find success when helping students, parents, and faculty members.
THANK YOU TO:
- Ms. Kerins and Mr. McKnight for providing both guidelines and freedom as the Lower School counseling program adapts to meet the needs of our Wildcats and their families
- My counseling department colleagues for being inclusive, thoughtful, funny, and dedicated to collaborating and unifying us across divisions
- My SEL teammates for being great neighbors and constant, patient question-answerers
- Wonderful teachers and staff members for welcoming me into Love Hall and for answering questions about carpool duty, schedule changes, SmartBoard connections, “orange sheets” and so much more
- Eugenia Wattles, my former teacher and current friend and mentor, for so much then and now
- Westminster parents for their support and open arms
- And last but never least, Westminster’s youngest Wildcats, five hundred children who inspire me, hug me, ask me about my day, share with me, cry with me, and make me laugh
Thank you so much. I have the best job in the world.