Dress code reminders
A few dress code reminders for families as spring is all around us — and kids are growing! The full dress code is on page 26 of the Lower School Handbook on the Wildcat Web.
- ALL students: Shirts and blouses may not have any writing or pictures, the only exception being approved Westminster or college logos and names. Shirt manufacturing company logos without writing are allowed.
- ALL students: Gym sweatpants and athletic shorts are not acceptable school attire.
- ALL students: The length of shorts or skirts should be at least as long as the point where the student’s fingertips touch the upper leg when the arms hang fully extended to the side of the body.
- GIRLS: Shirts should be fashioned for girls and tucked in when appropriate. Tank tops and spaghetti straps are not acceptable school attire. The length of the top should be sufficient to prevent the midriff from showing when the arms are raised.
- BOYS: For all boys, athletic shirts and shirts with writing or large logos are not acceptable school attire. Third through Fifth Grade boys must wear collared shirts; shirttails must be tucked in. Collared shirts with a small manufacturer’s logo are acceptable. For Pre-First through Second Grade boys, shirts with a small manufacturer’s logo are acceptable.